Web site designing is very much in demand these days as the majority of businesses are trying to move to cyberspace and make their identity. They are either creating one by themselves or looking for Free website design advice from the professionals.
Here are a few free website design advice for creating your own website:
· Make sure that each page in your website has something valuable to offer. Though this is not related anywhere to design, but it's actually much more important factor to focus than the template. People visit your link to collect some information or to buy something and if you don’t have these things available they will stay away from your site. No one will be interested in your colorful templates and decorations just.
· Do not use too much of animations on your site that can distract visitors. Blinking or scrolling text, animated GIFs, or auto-loading sound is something that the user is very much not interested in.
· Avoid using popup windows that can annoy your site visitors. Nobody likes pop-up’s. We all know that when we're browsing we hate popups that suddenly take us to advertising channels or other places where we are not interested for to land up. This can distract your visitors.
· Don't use text over image backgrounds in your design. Text over image backgrounds can give the amateur look, because generally poor and low running sites just use them. You can see that high ranking sites like Google, Yahoo, eBay, Amazon, the New York Times, Webmaster World, or any others never use image backgrounds behind the text. A modest and formal look can make you sell more easily. Also, another problem with this is that they take longer to load.
· Offer clear navigation on your site. When users get lost they like to start over from page one. Make it easy for them by including a way to get back to the home page from every page. Even if you're including a clickable logo on the top of page, make sure to also include a text label like ‘Home’, because some users don't realize that logos take you back to the home page. They will leave your site if they get lost in the middle of their search.
· Compress your image files and videos that you include in your pattern. Nothing is more annoying to the users than waiting for a graphic to load before displaying the needed content. Flash graphics and multimedia may look attractive to eyes, but they're bad when they make it hard for visitors to get the information they want from your site.
· Using contrasting colors or simple backgrounds is also one of the important and simple factors to think while creating your website. By doing do you will make your text easy to read for the users. Today, more decent colors and fonts are being used in templates and they are selling well too.
· Remove broken links periodically will improve your site quality and as well make it more worthy to visit. Regular checking and testing will ensure you that all your links are working well.